Tomte Gnome - Tova (Grey Dress)
Tova is our little darling of the family, we just love her frizzy hair and long hat!
Tomtes (or gnomes) are a traditional character from Nordic countries. Naturally mischievous, the tradition is to leave treats out for them to prevent little Tomtes from getting into too much trouble.
Asas Tomtebod hand craft every gnome in their range. Sourcing the finest wool and sheepskin from the Island of Gotland in Sweden and Iceland, their traditional Tomte are the real deal, authentically handcrafted in Scandinavia. Each piece has its own unique variations, they truely are the most special little gnomes you will find!
The technical stuff...
- Decoration Handcrafted on the island of Gotland (between Germany and Sweden in the Baltic Sea)
- Contains wooden body and face, handcrafted felt/woollen clothing.
- Wool Products - Due to the natural products used, each piece may have slight variations in color, this is to be expected.
- Dimensions: 9.8" (25cm) H
- Decoration only. Not a Toy.